McLaren Flint has the area’s most comprehensive stroke program. In addition to being a certified Primary Stroke Center of Excellence, it is one of only 10-15% of all hospitals in the United States that offers neurointerventional services. McLaren Flint is the only medical center in the McLaren system and the only hospital in the Genesee County region that offers such advanced intra-arterial procedures and technologies.
The neurointerventionalists at McLaren Flint can see patients on an urgent consult within 24 hours. Non urgent cases can be seen Tuesdays and Wednesdays during regular clinic hours. Non emergent surgical procedures are scheduled Thursdays and Fridays. Contact 877-McLaren for more information.
- Diagnostic Cerebral Angiography
- Acute Intra-arterial Stroke Interventions
- SAH and elective Aneurysm Coil embolizations
- Arterial Venous Malformation, Dural Arterial Venous Fistula Embolizations
- Intracranial/Extracranial/Carotit Stenosis angioplasty and stenting
- Head and Neck tumor embolizations
- Spinal Angiography and Embolization of Spinal Vascular Malformations and Tumors
- Intractable Epistaxis Embolizations
- Vetebroplasty and Kyphoplasty for Osteoporotic Compression Fractures