Flowers, candy, and plush "bestsellers"
at McLaren Bay Region's two gift shops
Located just inside McLaren Bay Region's main entrance, the gift shop offers a little something for every shopper –
- Fresh-cut flower arrangements
- Candy, including low-carb snacks
- Stuffed animals, including the popular lifelike Jaag wildlife assortment
- Baby clothes, blankets, booties, piggy banks, and picture frames
- Cards of all kinds
- Magazines and a "used book" table. Donate your used paperbacks and hardbacks, and the gift shop will sell them for you.
- Porcelain dolls
- Wind chimes, birdhouses, teapots and angels
- Seasonal items are available
Call Bay’s gift shop by 2 p.m. at (989) 894-3198 and order flowers, candy, stuffed animals or any gift shop item, and it will be delivered to the patient the same day. VISA and MasterCard orders are taken over the phone. Bay area checks are accepted with identification. Staff can pay for purchases through payroll deduction.
You couldn’t ask for better hours at the main gift shop:
- 9:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday
- 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday
Smaller quantities stocked at the main gift shop are carried at the West Campus gift shop, which is open 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
The main gift shop has been open since the hospital merger in 1977 – and is managed by over 38 volunteers!
The gift shops’ proceeds go to the McLaren Bay Region Auxiliary, then in return are used to purchase items for the hospital.