McLaren Central Michigan is committed to making patient registration as easy and efficient as possible. If you are scheduled for a procedure or test, you may pre-register by using our online registration form. This form must be completed and submitted at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- While pre-registering online will save you a significant amount of time when you arrive at the hospital for your test or procedure, you will still need to sign in and complete SOME paperwork. The department you report to is responsible for obtaining signatures on several forms from patients having a procedure or being admitted to the hospital. When you schedule your appointment, a representative will tell you where you need to report on the day of your test or procedure.
- If you have a standing order for lab services, you must still register in person in the lab waiting room.
Click here for the McLaren Central Michigan Online Pre-Registration Form
Online pre-registration benefits patients by:
- Shortening the sign-in process for patients when they arrive at the hospital
- Ensuring patients' insurance information is correct
- Offering a convenient and secure way to register for medical procedures, including outpatient and inpatient surgeries, diagnostic imaging, cardiac services, obstetric services, endoscopies, sleep studies, and more.
For more information, or if you have any questions not answered in the Pre-Registration FAQs, call McLaren Central Michigan Patient Registration at (989) 772-6747.